Should I break up with him?

we have been dating for a while. When I first met him he seemed super fun and exciting, now he is boring all he does is play video games he doesn't have a job ethier! Plus I dont feel that attracted to him as a friend yes but boyfriend no he told me he is scared of losing me and he might end up depressed if I do. I dont know if I should break up with him or what I'm unhappy 👀?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him what you just told us. If he is no longer attractive to you, time to move on. If he ends up depressed, he should go to therapy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your happiness is everything.

The fact that you even had to ask that question shows that you already know your answer.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• he might already be in a depression. if you truly want to be with him sit him down and talk through it. if you truly dont want to be with him. sit him down and talk with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's one quote: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (Lol, unless if you don't like video games... You can have fun with that.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Become fuck buddys and leave his ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont know how I'll tell him

What Girls Said 1

• Well if he doesn't want to lose you he should work on keeping you. He maybe is telling you that to make u feel sorry for him and not leave

0|0
    0|0