Should I break up with him?

we have been dating for a while. When I first met him he seemed super fun and exciting, now he is boring all he does is play video games he doesn't have a job ethier! Plus I dont feel that attracted to him as a friend yes but boyfriend no he told me he is scared of losing me and he might end up depressed if I do. I dont know if I should break up with him or what I'm unhappy 👀?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him what you just told us. If he is no longer attractive to you, time to move on. If he ends up depressed, he should go to therapy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your happiness is everything.

The fact that you even had to ask that question shows that you already know your answer.

What Guys Said 4

• he might already be in a depression. if you truly want to be with him sit him down and talk through it. if you truly dont want to be with him. sit him down and talk with him.

• There's one quote: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (Lol, unless if you don't like video games... You can have fun with that.)

• Become fuck buddys and leave his ass

• I think so

• I dont know how I'll tell him

What Girls Said 1

• Well if he doesn't want to lose you he should work on keeping you. He maybe is telling you that to make u feel sorry for him and not leave