Girls, Whats The Best Way To Make A Guy Regret Leaving You?

I was in a relationship with a guy for 3 years, and things ended because life got stressful for him since he was going to attend school soon and didn't want to fail a 3rd time and he kept taking his ONLY friends advice who is a fuck boy, and his only best friends suggest in leaving me and not returning just because i was his first girlfriend and thought maybe the grass was greener on the other side. What are your suggestions that i could do that will make him crawl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. Be happy.

Post pictures, go out with your girlfriends. Guys think that when they leave us, that we "can't live without them". It's the other way around. Guys hate to see you happy without them.

Especially when other guys are in the picture.

long story short, live your life. And if he doesn't come back, why would you want someone who doesn't want you. You're 18-24 years old. Don't let a man control your happiness. Live :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The best way to make a guy regret is to go on and be happy with your choice. Why? Because you wants you to be bothered by him not being around. How do you show you are happy? Forget about him, start working on being a better you. Happy people grow and improve and become better.

That is how you make him regret leaving you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best revenge is to live a happy life. Unfortunately you can't make people feel certain ways but you can show them you're better off without them.

1|0
    0|0
  • the most effective way to get him to want you back is to be 100% happy without him. The second you don't need him to make you happy anymore isn't the second he'll wish he had you back.

The bonus in this situation is you will end up being happier without him. And maybe you'll even find someone better who doesn't need to explore the grass on the other side of the fence 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • U can't make anyone feel anything. And if u "make" then that's being manipulative. And that is sooooo wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, regrets, lady! Keep pushing forward and become friends! Throughout the years you'll learn much from each other & help build one another up. Stand tall, wear that crown of bravery. That's making it worthwhile! live it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on and do so good for yourself that you never look back

0|0
    0|0
  • Be kind, say nothing harmful. The guilt will consume him.

0|0
    0|0
  • well you need help because that's creepy as shit

0|0
    0|0