I told him that I like him and?

Okay, so to update you guys on what happened, he DID ignore my snapchats for a while. But then he eventually answered; I don't feel anything, sorry.
honestly, i'm not that sad. i'm just worried what will happen when we start school next week. it's going to be so awkward and he agreed to that. so what are your tips to avoid awkward situations until it's all forgotten?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Act normal, no need to bring up the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a freshman in college but this has happened a few times. I work with one of the guys too lol. What I did before was try to act like nothing had changed. It was hella awkward so I switched up. I'm always carefree and dancing and happy when I'm around them because I've vowed to not let anyone see me down unless I really know them. At work I play with the kids and my coworkers and he has no choice to talk with me sometimes or now he just comes to me and we even played a game together because I got so into it lol. Once you start you'll naturally start enjoying stuff more. I also made more friends and conversations to take my mind off of it. I'd never tell the guy or gal I like them again because the ball is in their court since they said they weren't interested before. I swear when others see you happy, they want to pop back into your life like nothing ever happened. I don't tell guys or girls I like them anymore because it ruins the chase sometimes for them. Mabey it was a flirtationship that could have blossomed into a relationship but saying you liked them may have ruined their groove. It's complicated.

• thanks a lot, i'm definitely a happy person and i don't find it hard to forget my so-called crush on him. it's rather him who'll be uncomfortable at school. thanks again!!

• As long as you're good it shouldn't matter. He'll eventually see that your cool and do the same

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• put ur headphones on and ignore him that's what I did in high school

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, it's not weird at all. Act normal about it if it doesn't affect you badly, I got rejected before in front of everyone in school because I asked him to SADIS either way, he graduated, what I'm saying is just act like nothing happened, if he avoids you, do the same thing, if he said hi then don't ignore him. Tell him it's ok that he doesn't like you and act casual. Remember there's a lot of fish in the sea 😉