My ex boyfriend and I were on good terms and now he hates me? I don't know why and he won't tell me? I am having a really hard time, please help?

I loved him dearly and I know he loved me but he was very toxic. He was very hurtful and controlling and he cheated on me. I was with him for little over a year and we mutually broke up a few days ago. I did so much for him. he loved me but he didn't want to be with anyone. He was selfish and didn't want anyone else to have me so that is why he stayed with me for so long. We were on good terms... exchanged Christmas presents to each other the other night and then he went out to the bar with his guy friend right after. Since he went to the bar two nights ago until yesterday he wasn't answering me. I sent a text or two asking how he liked the presents cause I know he asked me to get him that specific hoodie. he kept ignoring me until finally I asked why and he told me that he wants nothing to do with me and I am blocked. I called a few times and he answered by accident and thought it was funny like this is some joke. he blocked me on social media and kept my number unblocked and just laughed about the fact that he could see what I am saying but he ignored it. eventually he told me he wants nothing to do with me ever again and that if I try to contact him he will call the cops. He went from being so nice to so mean and I know I haven't done anything wrong. Yeah he was pretty bad to me but a lot of times he was good and we spent every day together and we didn't fight as often as it would seem, I guess I let a lot of things go... but I don't understand and I can't deal with the fact that I don't know what I did and that I will never be able to find out. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Re-read your post. He's toxic, hurtful, controlling, and a cheat. Think about it. Do you really want a person like that in your life? He's an a**hole and using you like a door mat. Time to turn the table on him and drop-kick him to the curb. He's wasting your time and playing with your emotions.

Build up your self-esteem and find a man that will love and appreciate you. You can do a lot better than this clown.

Most Helpful Girl

• it kind of sounds like all he wanted was to get that present from you before turned into an ass and now he is seeing how far he can string you along to keep trying to get ahold of him, like a sick game to him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Let this be a secret to you. He does not want to go along, and he cheated etc. Why will you want to know even?

• live your life why are you guilt about it just pee on her pic

• do not give second thought to your mind you may get afar better than him move on

• immediately delete everything related to him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!