Ever unblocked someone and what was the reason? would you unblock an ex if you still hated them?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I just asked that question recently about an exfreind randomly unblocking me. I look forward to seeing the comments on this one.

• my ex of 2 years blocked me, texted me "get out of my life, i love her and not you, get over me, I'm blocking you" and then three months later he unblocked me... what do you think his reason was?

• then in what other way is there?

• Him just thinking and checking your stuff out in no way means that he wants you back or that he even likes you still. It just means that he was curious and wanted a look. He might even be doing it out of spite. Attention is not always a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a few times because I forgot why I even blocked them

Yes, unblocking doesn't mean I like the person now; and it also doesn't mean I wanna contact him again

• same as what I have stated.
      Or else I have no idea

What Guys Said 1

• No. I don't block people. People who block people are wusses and already admitted defeat. I can handle rebuke and take criticism.

• I have no clue.

• does it mean he wants to reconnect?

What Girls Said 2

• If I dislike someone they stay blocked. If I've blocked them in haste because cos we fell out I'd unblock them when I started thinking more rational.

• Some black hat hackers know how to evade blocks so you better be careful.

• AT&T is a phone company and it's a denial of network service. People can flood out network servers.

• I can't evade them. I said Marshall can.

• sometimes people get mad and act irrationally. why care either way if you hate them?

• no idea I am no good at the relationship thing and don't have much experience because I haven't wanted to. until recently and I have no idea what's going on so... I have blocked him and did it because he hurt me and seeing his stuff remind did me I still cared and also other times to try to hurt him because I was hurt. neither made any of it easier. I don't have anything but my opinion or how I try to do things I try to treat people with respect or how I would want but I can lose my temper and be an asshole do things I wish I hadn't and I am currently to much of the exact annoying clingy blow a phone up make myself a problem trying to force this gas kind of chick. but I can tell you love can screw you up and make you crazy.

• you gotta do your best and try what you can. then if or when something doesn't work you at least you know it was your all your best