Why won't my ex tell people we've broken up?

Its been 2 months and he dumped me unexpectedly. I've accepted it for what it is (though i still love him ). But it stings every time some one asks about us... its all his family and friends. Why hasn't he said anything? is he having 2nd thoughts? is he a coward? wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you. My ex literally dumled me around the same time and she only now changed her fb profile pic of us to just her. It ate me up inside whenever I'd see her profile pic of us together and made me think that she still wanted me. You need to accept that it doesn't matter the reason he hasn't told his friends and family. It's over. Move on with your life and forget about him. The more you nitpick and think about things like this the more it'll just hurt you. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Have you told his family he dumped you when they ask?
    That would shut them up pretty fast.

• Try to not think about it. Let him do whatever he wants

• Boys are so weird. My ex dumped me and then invited me round a week later to talk things through and his mum was chatting to me as normal. So I asked my ex if she knew and he said no. I think sometimes boys just don't want to explain things to people. Id just ignore it tbh, he may be hoping his feelings come back so he can ask you back out but I think he's being really selfish. Id just tell them he dumped you

• Except he's not a boy, he's a 45 yr old man. It highly immature of him to be doing this at his age. I've had to tell his family members about it since he won't. Theyve asked me where i was this holiday season. I don't know maybe he wants to come back at some point. the one that killed me the worst, is his son... he couldn't even tell his son we split up. 😔