Girlfriend visited me for winter break but has photos of her kissing another guy on facebook, I don't have facebook but I got a bad vibe, any help?

When she came to visit from college, I thought everything went great at first but then I got bad vibes because she was acting different something was off about the way she was, we then kissed goodbye and she left and I decided to check out her social media since I don't have a facebook, long story short I find pictures of her with this dude that has his arm around her and he's in a whole bunch of her photos, in one they are even kissing!!! I am a little bit nervous and I really don't want to think about it because my two last girlfriends cheated on me, maybe they are best friends but does anyone have any advice? :~(, my girlfriend isn't the sort of girl to have sex either, we have never had sex because she told me she wants to wait to get married together which I am okay with so i don't think she would sleep with another guy, any help?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Well... she is most likely having a relationship with the other guy, and probably having sex with him too, while you are her 'side guy'.

• Somewhere in that corner, I can see a cheater...
    a2.files.biography.com/.../...NTg2MDAxODA1Mjgy.jpg

• oh fuck... you have awful luck, talk to her about it seriously no beating around the bush, and if you smell a cheater please dont make it hard on yourself and do the right thing

• Sorry but she's probably cheating on you. Dump her bro