Am I terrible person?

I feel terrible because in past 3 months I had to reject 2 guys, just because I don't want anything serious, I feel good being single but not feeling good for breaking two guys hearts :'( I never flirt, look slutty just to seduce some guys or wear make-up, I'm just being myself... Maybe this is what makes guys to fall for me because of my personality... But I don't find myself attractive at all, usually guys who talk to me for some time starts developing feelings. I feel like a terrible person now :'(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not obligated to them. Sure, it hurts getting rejected by your crush. You broke their heart, but they knew the risk beforehand. You didn't 'manipulate' someone for your personal gain. So, that's why you're not a bad person for doing this. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel bad about it, it's all your decision.

• Thanks, now I feel like being rejected myself because these guys I rejected were very nice to me, I've lost a friend because of this, he was hurt all the time, he used to be with me, so then we decided that it would be better to stop being friends. Problem is that I'm so boyish I mean I'm into things that mostly guys like, so that's why I prefer guys as friends but all of them later or earlier develop feelings for me, I feel bad :'(

• If they were your friends, they'd respect your decision. I get not wanting to date but there's no point in beating yourself up, if they want to stop being your friend because you reject them then it's their loss, if they want to keep being your friend then great. Consider it weeding out the weak.

• Thank you for mho

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Rejecting somebody doesn't make you a terrible person

• I guess you didn't try to know the guys which is building your curiosity

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!