My girlfriend broke up with me because I don't want her to talk to other guys?

My girlfriend broke up with me and move on and she is meeting new guy now and its killing me I loved her for 6 years We broke up because she was talking to other guys which made me angry because I wasn't talking to any other girls but her She then made it and broke up with me and dont answe me anymore How could she move on of 6 years love? It's killing me and I can't get over her I love her too much What should I do?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't try to stop your girlfriend from talking to other guys. If she was being inappropriate with them that's one thing but if they are just friends then that's way too controlling. You have to be able to trust her

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Get over your insecurities for the next girl that enters your life. Your demands are unreasonable.

• Are you kidding me. Let her have friends and don't be so insecure. That's so controlling.

What Guys Said 2

• Talking to other guys how? Just conversation? Or is it flirting with intent to hook up?

• Forget her, and change your jealous ways.