Wait for her or move on?

so my girlfriend broke up with me in Thanksgiving, said she had things in her life to fix, she still tells me she loves and misses me? do I wait for her or just move on?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• wait fo her

• ok that brings another question up, I haven't talked to her in about 4 days do I need to call her or let her call me?

• said she doesn't wanna, have that conversation, with me

• at least you tried n you won't regret because of not giving a chnce. Then it is time to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what she's fixing. I don't know why she would break up with u just to fix things. But whatever. If u love someone u would be exclusive and with them all the time whether your away or not. I don't know. It's your choice really. If u have hard feelings for her than wait. If u don't then move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Move on

• she loves you and misses you but how do you feel? why did no one ask that?

• Move on, she probably has you on a string. When you move on she will come running.

• That's the thing, I quit talking to her and everything since New year's eve and she has been blowing me up, I got a email from her just now saying that she was worried about me and that she hoped I was ok but that it was rude for me not to answer? should I text her or continue to do me?

• just worried that she won't come back

• Just give it time and space to heal yourself first, give it 3 years. After 3 years the past will become the past and you two will become more mature and have your life more together.

What Guys Said 3

• Move on, but keep your options open. She didn't give you a timeline. You've got to live your life, too.

• Move on. Make her come to you.

• Move on