Why do all ex boyfriends come back?!

even if it takes a year or two? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I really think it takes them THAT LONG to really realize what they had. When men break up, I don't think they really think about teh consequences and look at the future that well. Men live in the moment. But at some point down the road, they stop and say Hey, I miss that girl I broke up with 5 years ago! Same goes with men that go out with a girl then don't call them for months on end. I

• Thats soo true they say they would never come backk! and they have this highhhhh ego but then two years later they realise what they had and they come backkk!!!

• Hello, girls. 4 month ago my boyfriend broke up with me, we had good time together-7 months-and now I am totally down, I want him back, but he sais-never ever. so he texted me few times after break up to see how I am, we had sex, but now nearly 1 month-nothing. you said need years for them to realize what they miss.oh, god, how I can wiat 2-3 years?

• Dude like honestly I dated this guy for 8 months and b4 that I was his bff he was obsessed with me but over all he broke up with me 6 months ago and then I saw him somewehre and we made out and stuff and he wanted to ask me out again but he listened to other people and didn't =[ and its been four days I haven't seen him he said he would never get back with me =[ but we allllllll kno how guys work they want something that they can't have pretend you don't care and don't text him...for 2 months or anything