How to deal with someone afraid of commitment?

What are some tips or advice on someone who is scared of commitment? He broke up with me a few days ago because he wasn't sure of his future. We've been together two years, and we went from being in love to him pushing me away. Should I give him space? This has happened before and we've gotten back together, I'm just confused.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't afraid of commitment he just doesn't want to commit to you. He most likely used you as a reliable cum dumpster for 2 years, got bored of the pussy and moved on to get new pussy. A lot of men get into relationship for consistent pussy smashing.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• U can change him. Is something he has to decide by himself. If he is scare of commitment then is maybe because. His parents didn't have a good relationship which made him think that one can't maintain a good relationship. Or he had a past relationship where he was in love, but she broke him to the point he doesn't want to go through with that again

Is hard. Not going to lie. It will take for u to be strong mentanlly and emotionally. But u could be there for him and figure out why he is scared of commitment. Yet give him space but show u are there for him. But not as a girlfriend, no u couldn't handle being his girlfriend one day and then just a girl the next. But in the end that change he has to do it alone

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Move on... your ready he's not. he may never be.

0|0
    0|0
  • well you're 21 and if he's the same age u probably have constantly shifting priorities and personalities, there may not be anything you can do about it

0|0
    0|1
  • Give him some space if you force anyhing on him you'll scare him away

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Give him space and let him see what life is like without you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him what u want. Now can you please answer mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not afraid of commitment. He's afraid of commitment with YOU. There's a big difference

0|0
    0|0