Is this how a breakup works?

I have broke up with my girlfriend after dating her for 8 months. She has been the girl I have lasted the longest with. She is also the first girl I kissed and had sexual activity with. We used to be very into the relationship but I don't know what happened... I just stopped having any feelings for her. So I eventually broke up with her because I wasn't into her. But the problem is I don't feel anything towards the breakup or her. I don't know if that is bad or not. It has already been 2 months since the breakup and still feel nothing. I just feel like she is a complete stranger. And she hasn't done anything wrong. Is something wrong with me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You lost attraction for her. You don't have feelings for her. It happens. It's common for the person who did the dumping to not exactly linger on their ex whom they just dumped.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothings wrong with you kid. You didn't love the girl, you did the right thing. Good for you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing is wrong with you. I think it was right of you to break things up. If the feelings weren't there anymore, what can ya do

• it is normal

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!