Is it fair to ask my ex to do this?

He broke up with me and we go to the same school and i find it hard enough being around him as it is. It upsets me how he's constantly talking/tweeting/messaging my friends, they were my friends first and he was never that close with them. He messages them random messages about things and is seeming to not notice how its breaking my heart. He wants to talk to me to but I can't bear it. If he wants to be single and 'have fun' then why can't he just leave me and my life alone? Its literally so hard seeing him being all buddy with my friends, how can i handle this?

What Guys Said 3

• You could tell your friends you don't like you talking to him and you can tell him the same however you can't be upset if either don't follow your wishes. It's a free country. After more time I think you will feel less less hurt by it.

• It's not fair only because you all attend the same school.. If it was just different circles of friends than I could understand.

• you need to get over it, sadly everyone lives there own lives, your friends could be friends with him and its unfair of you to ask them not to talk because of your history with him

• They dont speak to him. He speaks to them.

What Girls Said 0