He text me after he kissed another girl?

We were never like in a relationship we texted for like 2 months then all of a sudden the other day I checked snapchat and he was with this other girl and they kissed and everything. So it kinda hurt me, hence I fell back because he had a girl right.. but then later on that night he texted me and asked me why I never hit him up in like a week. I didn't answer him but I ended up texting back a day later.. he says he's always single but why do you think he texted me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him to fuck off. he wants your body a guys like him are the type to sleep around

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a player. If he was really interested he probably wouldn't have kissed that other girl.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he is a player stay away to prevent getting hurt... or you can go for it if you want to have fun

What Girls Said 1

• Im sorry I think you may be dealing with a player. He kissed another girl. Flaunted her on social media and then said he was single? Not a good sign. Sorry