Why can't I love someone again?

i loved my boyfriend unconditionally and he left me without even once talking to me. many boys hv tried but i just dont think i cn ever feel that connection to anyone. i feel lonely and dead

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this your reason for coming here? It's goo to share with others to help get over your loss.

How long has it been since he left? Did you find out why?

It's normal to feel lonely and disconnected for a time, but you need to find a new place, physically and/or psychologically.

by the way, welcome to the site and I hope it is helpful to you.

What Guys Said 5

• Getting hurt by someone your that close to, can leave you feeling broken like you will never find that, or feel that again.

• It's a bad phase you're going through right now. You have been hurt bad and maybe you're not ready to. Move on yet. This will make you stick onto things for a while.

• it has been 5 months since our brkup. i didn't get a closure

• i want a reason he took my virginity saying he would marry me and then left me like that. i want to know

• I shouldn't be saying this, but what you told me now definitely indicates that he just wanted to sleep with you.

• dont worry.
    when you will find the right person, you will love him.

• I think we need to talk

• Stop thinking this shit and u will fall in love eventually... just go out and talk irrespective of the gender... once u get busy with friends , u wuld regain ur tempo... then try

What Girls Said 0