Have you been missing someone?

I been missing him I just don't know how to tell him. Long story short I been kinda with this guy but I had to let him go I just knew he was no good for me. I can't stop thinking about him. I want to tell him I miss him but something tells me I shouldn't. Who do you miss is there a gager or ex or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex and I broke up just over a month ago.
    She was the first girl I truly liked in over 4 years.
    We broke up because I was her first boyfriend and she felt she wasn't ready, even though we were fine.
    It shattered me and Im still suffering.
    I don't want to talk about it with her mainly because I don't want to be an ass about it.

• I am so broken hearted the sad part he doesn't even know I didn't even say goodbye. :'(

• Thank you :-) :-)

• Anytime :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• If he was no good for you, move on.

What Girls Said 4

• I know how you feel. If he was the one for you he'd be there with you. There's someone around the corner slowly approaching so be ready and don't waste your time embarrassing yourself telling your ex that you miss him. .. if he missed you he would say something but he is obviously
    Not thinking about you and he's probably busy with someone else. Single life isn't so bad... you can do anything you want. Hang out with your girls. That's what their there for!! But keep in mind what I said.. your bae is around the corner!!! :)

• yes, and it has been two years now, I miss when I'm unoccupied and don't tell him, even tho he contacted me a few months ago, said wanted to at least be friends again. he did me more harm than good, I'm better without him

• Yup @cisscum

• You're better off without him. Find someone who is good to you.