How to handle oneself after being dumped and abused for no valid reason?

i am really devastated after my boyfriend left me 5 months back. i have lost my self confidence and i have major trust issues and i hate my body because he left me because of that i think. i dont know if it is love, ego or my stubbornness. but i can't seem to move on an inch. i need him to apologise to me. how did u handle being dumped? what can i do
p. s. i loved him and wanted to marry him and even thought our kids name.

Most Helpful Guy

• same story, different people. look, -ish happens okay? it took me 7 girls who really broke my heart in every way possible to figure that out and saying things like "I NEED HIM TO APOLOGIZE TO ME!" isn't going to get you anywhere.
    you let him take your virginity, and now you regret it. And while the rest of the world is probably going to sugar coat everything and tell you "GURL! HE WAS WRONG!" I'm going to keep it 💯 and say, you can't cry over spilled milk. CARRY ON!!! you're still alive, are you not? did you contract and std? the worst thing you did was fall from the trap and now you're feeling the burn. there are too many guys in this world to waste your time on one fboy, and you aren't doing anything at all to fix it. let him and all your fantasies about the two of you go, and find someone who isn't going to screw you over. (literally) simple as that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cried for 2 years when my crush rejected me. I got very depressed. But I tried to move on. Its okay to feel sad.

He apologised I never forgave him, then after few years I forgave him.

Then I found someone else :-) and he's very nice... so you should do the same. Find someone else :-*

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• thats where you are wrong, men are scared of commitment!..
    fight a bear.. cool
    fighting a lion!.. this will be fun
    commit to her get married!.. i am out of here i will flee to north or south pole and live with snow bears and penguins , ride walruses and eat seals

i also no women need commitment from men to feel like the relationship is running fine!..

• he said first about marrying me and not marrying anyone else

• well the one way door is only open so i cannot send you message

• one way door

• " i need him to apologise to me" . i don't agree with you on that part.

• oh i didn't mention... he told me he would marry me took my virginity left me calling me a slut when i never even hugged any other boy and still you think he did nice.

• @skinnyladki it's easy to say that at least for indian girls. i have a few references of girls doing the same like you are doing.

• what am i doing exactly?

• better you consult a psychologist.

• You seem to be an overly emotional kind of typical Indian girl. Get over him please

What Girls Said 0