How did you get over your ex?

He was my first love and ended randomly. I was distraught and I still am. I cry at least once a day, sometimes scream. I feel sick to my stomach when I think of him with anyone else and I miss him so much it literally hurts my heart. I don't want to go on feeling like this any longer it is emotionally draining and I feel like I can't do any other activities. Clearly I am depressed, he is the only thing that makes me happy? :(
he doesn't want me back but I feel like if I don't get him back I will never be happy again. I know you will say time heals but it's been 2 months and I still feel just as bad, if not worse because now I feel like people are judging me if I cry about my ex because I've had time to get over him. Also I'm anxious now because of him with other girls :(( can someone please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what happened to you.
    I'm sure it happened to the most of people and we all went through the same experience (I'm also one of those people). I'm not an angel, but I discovered that life gave me a hard lesson from closest person to me... which made me look at my life with realistic.

you've to know... sacrificing your happiness for him by saying ( if you don't get him back you'll never be happy again) won't change anything but make you feel weak and tired.
    you're tired because you put a lot of pressure on yourself... while things only require a little bit of selfishness to see things clearly and to take a positive step to end that drama.

If you wanna be fine... don't expect a lot from someone you gave him the world and he threw it away. don't be afraid and be brave.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through that too. Tears, alcohol & time

What Guys Said 2

• Your first love will hurt a lot. I spent a year in this state, what you need to do is remember the person you broke up with does not value what you had together or the memories you shared. If he did he would still be with you. Your going to have a lot of long nights but fill your time with something to take your mind off everything. It won't work completely it will still be in the back of your mind but you don't want to be stuck with just you and these feelings.

• It takes patience... it's a shitty feeling but you can't get them back once it's over. You have to sir there and endure every feeling, every thought. You can have friends support you, but after a bit it doesn't help. Stay productive and try to take your mind off of it, while combating it. Try to burn everything about him from your life and mind, erase it all.

What Girls Said 1

• its has been 5 months and still the same. i wish i could hug u sweety