Girlfriend cheated on me but she still wants to be friends?

Ok.. My girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me but she still wants to be friends... For me that's a slap in the face.. But I'm leaning towards not being her friend or not even contacting her. Don't get me wrong I still have feelings for the girl.. I'm just stuck right now trying to make a decision. Should I still be friends with her or not talk to her ever.

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect yourself and tell that girl to eat shit and fuck off. That is totally inappropriate: "OH hey I fucked another guy but I want us to be 'close friends" (aka in case shit goes wrong I want you as a fallback tehe) so you're okay with that because you're a total pushover right?"

Please, do not do that to yourself. You deserve more than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't talk to her until you've had a chance to deal with the bitterness of having her cheat on you.

It's a compliment that she still wants to be friends. I know that sounds strange, but it's still true. Consider it when your head is cooler, and you've taken the bullets out of your gun.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be friends with her! Maybe a few years from now when you've both moved on, but for her to suggest that after cheating means she wants your approval for her cheating. Don't give it!

• Young Dro voice ''FUCK THAT BITCHHH!'' lmao

• haha ok bro she Cheated on you i think you should ignore her what gives her the right to march back in demanding for friendship after she screwed you over it's best to leave her and forget her

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah NO. FUCK NO.
    She probably thought about fucking him whilst you were together and didn't have the decency to either not act on it or call it off with you.
    Maintaining a friendship with her is like pardoning her shitty behaviour. You owe it to yourself to not dwell on it or keep any reminders around, including her.

• If you dont mind me asking... what happened?

• She got drunk at her Christmas holiday party for work and she ended up sleeping with one of her coworkers

• WTH seriously? Man thats not cool wow, that is crazy!!! Man you just need time to get away from her and everything else... that is seriously messed up, sorry.

• Nah fuck her

• Forget her

• No. She broke your heart and has the gall to ask you for friendship? Hell no!

• Let her go it will cause you a lot of pain