What is my ex thinking after three months no contact?

So I was going out with this guy for almost a year, we're both in our mid twenties and I was his first girlfriend. Everything was going pretty well, we got along with each others family and had a lot in common. Neither of us had said 'I love you' but he always said things like 'you're the best thing that ever happened to me' and we seemed to be heading in the right direction. One day I asked him was he happy in the relationship and he said he was, although for a couple of days following that he seemed a little awkward but then went back to normal. Not long after I attended his close family members wedding and everything seemed great. A couple of days later though he said he didn't love me and where did I see it going? I wasn't really sure what to do so we broke up. That was three months ago and we haven't talked since, apart from when I picked my stuff up when we just had a normal conversation and it wasn't awkward/emotional. I thought I was over it after a month but recently I've been more upset than ever, and I miss him a lot. The break up was a surprise and he was very vague - I feel I haven't had any closure. Given the fact he hasn't contacted me I would assume he's over it but the other day my friend said that he's not in a good place and has recently been taking drugs, and apparently on a night out she was told not to mention me as it would upset him. He never took drugs when I was with him and everyone said he was happiest when with me. Im a bit worried about him as he had a bad upbringing and struggles with emotion. Given the no contact, I accept he may no longer have feelings for me but just worried about where he's at and I wonder whether I should text him, partly to see whether he okay but partly because I'm curious whether he misses me at all. Should I just ignore the fact I miss him and get on with my life? Or should I text him and see how he is? I don't necessarily want to get back with him but feel I may regret not reaching out

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• 37.media.tumblr.com/.../...5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Move on. He doesn't love you no more so why show love to him. Getting back in his life won't do you any favors. He is a twenty somthing year old man that needs to get his life back in order himself. I would just heal from this and move on.

• move on... he likely is with someone new.. you need to be too. People have many exes in their lives.. he's just one of many.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably banging some other chick