Hand tattoos! Turn on? Turn off?

More interested in female opinions. What do you think when you you see hand tattoos on guys. Do you approach or run for the hills?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some look pretty good. I don't know if that's you in the picture but the sleeves look pretty nice. Personally I'm a sucker for tattoos, I want to get some of my own but I don't have the guts to do it... yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trashy. I can hide all my tattoos just by wearing a shirt. No one will take you serious if you decided to get into a professional career field.

• Then you shouldn't have tattoos, if you're worried about the judgement and concerned with them being visible. You either devote your body to it or don't get them

• There is something called moderation. People can get a tattoo without getting full sleeves. Almost everyone I meet has a small tattoo somewhere on their body. Almost none I meet has tarps on their hands. Everyone I've met with a hand tattoo has been of lower class.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like tattoos of any kind, especially ones that are next to impossible to hide (like hand tattoos.)

• If you have the rest of your arms tattooed then so be it, however Im beginning to really dislike people who get tattoos only in the visible areas lol.

• Honestly they give off a trashy vibe but they wouldn't be a dealbreaker. If they have a story then I'd be interested to hear it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a big fan of tattoos.