My husband left me about three years ago for a beautiful, young and more attractive girl. I am depressed due to mental worries and physical denial. I tried to concentrate to my job and studies, but disturbance and restlessness grip me. What should I do to divert my mind.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Get laid.
    Masturbate.
    Get a hobby.

Fuck him. HE left YOU. He chose to no longer be with you. You now have a world of possibilities! What do you want to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• workout ! you'll see a physical change and have a mental change take each day at a time you can do this you're beautiful you don't need someone to make you feel like it

What Guys Said 4

• i am desperate 😱😵
    never mind i will find someone like uuuuuu😂

• message me and we can have some fun ;-P ;-)

• hobby. work on your body.

• suicide is a nice opinion

What Girls Said 2

• U could work towards becoming more attractive than that girl and finding a nicer boyfriend.
    Shakira is about ur age she is one of the most beautiful girl on the planet.

• kickboxing helped me. It built up my confidence and showed me how strong i can be. and strength is beauty in and of itself :)