How do you move on after an ex has hurt you?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up but it's seems like I can't get over him? I always check my phone for a text message or just want to message him sadly I memorized his number. Sadly all of my female friends are either married or are married with kids so I can't message them and ask to hangout and my guy friends are all working. I just don't know what to do it feels like I'm stuck around four walls. I still feel heartbroken and numb but I think it will take a while before I can be happy again. I just want to get my mind off of him and don't know what to do.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Set up a girls night, try to make new friends, go on a vacation, start cooking more. But just give it time. Time heals all wounds. Is there anything that you've always wanted to do?

• I actually always wanted to become a makeup artist and maybe start a blog or finish writing my books but the vacation sounds nice. I have missed my friends down in California maybe I will get some time off from work and fly there for a small vacation.

• Thanks for the MHO!

• No problem

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• There are places to go--hikes, running clubs, foreign language classes---that will take up your free time and keep you from thinking about him. Keep your phone off when you're at these new activities.

• Where I live it's currently snowing and icy weather so doing something outside is out of the question.

• Very difficult to really hurt yourself on cross country skis.

• Haha you would be surprised I can literally trip over myself just by walking.😂

• Try to occupy your mind. If you have something to do it takes some of the focus off of them. I say some because it will remain. Also try to remember if it hurts thinking about all the memories and time you spent together, meaning nothing. They chose to give that up.

• give it some time
    time heals almost everything

• I have the same issue with my ex.. she's literally the definition of someone to not be with. And I simply can't get her out of my mind. Best thing to do is let all those emotions in that you fell about him, and whatever the situation was. And like someone said, do more hobbies and activities, read some books, go to the gym. Anything to really keep you busy.

• Same with my ex and I kept going back until my best friend who is a guy and who I have known since childhood told me he was being toxic.

• Least your ex didn't have borderline personality and is considered a danger to herself and others.. that's no joke and she was toxic.. just poisoning me.

• My ex would do the same thing when he was with me he would talk about wanting to get married and have kids and while I wasn't around he would act like his single and talk to other females like his interested.

• You fuck his best friend, brother or even Dad. That would screw him up.

• Wouldn't that be a new low and his dad is married, his best friends are like his brothers who would take his side no matter if he was wrong and his biological older brother probably wouldn't touch me. And besides I wouldn't go that low just to hurt an ex.

• seems like first relationship.. you'll overcome, it'll take some time

• This is actually my fourth relationship but it was my first serious one at least for me it was and not to him I guess because I just ended up getting hurt.

• I hope so because he did really make me believe that I could have a long serious relationship which would end up with getting married and having kids and now I'm not sure about that anymore or if it would even happen for me.

• no that's not possible at this age..

What Girls Said 0