Is it wrong to kiss another guy after a breakup?

My ex broke up with me about 2 months ago because we had a lot of arguments and differences. I took it very very hard and am still taking it hard, but we have lately been keeping in touch more and spending more time together. I can see he still wants some distance, but I'm kind of starting to think we may get back together.

I dont believe he is dating or being romantic with anyone else. I know he may be talking to other girls for fun, but that may be it. In an effort to get my mind off my ex I started talking to a guy from my past (not an ex, just someone I used to talk to) and have been seeing him a few times a week. This last time we hung out he asked me if I would be comfortable kissing him on top of our usual cuddling and watching a movie. I said yes, but now I feel bad.

If if I found out my ex was kissing other girls and stuff it would really tear me apart... but at the same time, he's the reason we aren't together now. And it's not even certain that we will get back together. So I'm unsure of whether me kissing this guy is okay or in a way betraying my ex... especially since he's been coming around more lately as if to start thinking about dating again...

12

What Guys Said 2

• nope

• No you are moving on

What Girls Said 1

• Typically it isn't wrong, but in your situation it kind of is. I say this simply because you have to be mindful of the new guy. Don't play with his emotions if you aren't over your ex, which you clearly aren't. You need to at least be up front and honest with him moving forward. Unless you had made your mind up about not returning to your ex, then this wouldn't be so bad.