If you find true love once and it slips away, is it possible to find it again?

my ex of 3 years and I broke up but it didn't seem to be something either of us really wanted. Right now we are still in this weird process of wanting to hold on but also letting go. I am afraid I won't find this same connection I had with him ever again if I let him go fully. He's not trying to run away and neither am I, but I am just mentally preparing myself for the worst...

• It wasn't true love if it didn't work out. So yes, you will find true love elsewhere.
  • Yes, it's possible to find true love with more than just one person.
  • No, if you weren't able to work out a true love relationship then you may have trouble finding this type of connection again.
    Vote C
  • No, but that is because true love doesn't exist. Love usually requires hard work and compromising.
    Vote D

45

Most Helpful Guy

• You can find true love with more than one person. It is quite common that you will feel like you will never have or experience that kind of love with someone else. The truth is you can but only if you allow yourself to be loved again. What you do now is up to you. If you chose to continue to pursue him you may either end up with him again or feeling that he did not value what the two of you had if he doesn't want you. Just remember it will be his decision if you chose to pursue him. The route I took was going out with a lot of women to take my mind off of her. Did not work and I ended up comparing them to her. In time I took a break and found someone I love again.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't un-love someone, but you can tell yourself that you deserve better and new people.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• No, that love is gone forever. Time for Titanic.

• I know what your going through. I just went through the same thing. I still love her but she's happier my being with me.

• yea but not worth it bro. just hook up with people

• absolutely.. love is everywhere

What Girls Said 3

• it'll be obvious, as long as both people can genuinely put each other as top priority, compromise and sacrifice. Why doesn't it work it out in most cases? People dont want to try anymore. That simple.

• I'm going with A

• i think it is possible