Girlfriend wants to breakup because of distance?

Alright so, I'll make this as short as possible. I'm 15, my long distance girlfriend is 14. We've been together for a few months now. Recently, she asked very politely and in a completely different way to breakup with me, or just become friends until we meet up in the future (we've been planning to meet up in 3 years) she says 3 years is very long and she can't wait. She says she wants to breakup because of the distance, but I convinced her to think again and think it over in her head, she promised me to do that. I don't want us to become friends, because that just ruins everything. Recently, I've asked her if she is still trying to decide if we should stay together or not, and she replied with "Yeh kinda".
Here's something interesting she sent me last night:
"I love you. That hurts for me to say... but it's true.
I'm just like you, I've been crying for hours. And in that time I realised that distance is just some numbers. And that I.. love you so much
I'm gonna sleep now for I cry a river, goodnight"
And then the next day:
"The thing I said last night, don't think I meant I wanna be back with you"
So what should I exactly do in this situation everyone? I can't eat healthy anymore and function my life like before, should I just leave her and dump her, or should I wait?

Okay never mind anyone, we broke up completely together because she wanted us to stay friends until we meet up in the future, and I wanted us to be in a long distance relationship until then, so updated the question: Should I stay with her as friends only? Or should I just dump her completely and kick her out of my life? Give me opinions.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I think if you guys have never met in real life then you shouldn't be in a long distance relationship. it makes no sense. I also think if you have only been dating for a few months and didn't know each other prior there is no way you love each other.

• No offense, but it is really hard to have any kind of proper relationship when you are 14 and the thing both of you would enjoy is having fun bc seriously don't worry about relationships now bc most probably nothing will work out into something serious. Wait some time and you will definitely find someone, but now it is all about this careless age and having as much fun as you can

What Guys Said 1

• Given your age it will be very hard to stay together