Girlfriend cheated, wants me to cheat as well. :/?

Ok, so me and my girlfriend went on a break in August.

Since then she has been partying, going out, dating multiple guys

all the while ignoring me, telling me I couldn't see her, acting shady, giving me heartache etc.

I wanted to work things out, but she "needed space"

I begged her not to do it. multiple times.

I begged her to come back to me and talk things out.

She didn't want to at all.

Now, 5 months later she calmed down.

Her family and friends think I am a great guy, I am goodlooking and a doctor. They know I love her.

She knows. But she doesn't appreciate me because I have been chasing her while she cheated on me. She doesn't respect me at all any more.
She even said that if we got back together, she wouldn't have any feelings for me any more.

She knows she fucked up, and that she is missing out on a great guy. We all know she fucked up, but I keep forgiving her so easily because I want her back quickly so she stops screwing around, but she keeps treating me like shit.

anyway, now that she calmed down she said it was my turn to cheat on her.

I am quite a serious guy, I don't want to slut it up. I just want a loving girlfriend.
I don't feel like partying or sleeping with other girls

yet I am still in love with her. even though she made me go through emotional hell.
Honestly all I really want is her to truly be sorry, and then make things up again as soon as possible.
What the fuck do I do now

Is there anything I could do or say to her that would make her change her mind?

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to end the relationship and move on. There is no way to come back from a situation like this. You can't force her to have feelings for you, or make her put the effort in. It's something she has to want on her own, and she doesn't.

If you're really determined to try anything to make it work, I have one suggestion: Break up with her, cut contact, and move on with your life. After a long time- like a full year or more- if you still have feelings for her and think she's right for you, reach out and see how she's doing. But take it slow, and don't ask for a date or express feelings for her right away. Give her a chance to see that you are capable of standing up for yourself and doing what is right for you, and make her miss you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you are being the biggest fucking pansy. I'm not saying that arbitrarily just to be a dick either. That is all based on what I've read here. You need to grab you nuts to remind yourself that you are still man because it sounds like you have forgotten at this point. Drop this girl and make some serious life changes to remind yourself that you have some value. You are nothing but a weak boy toy that this girl talks shit on with her friends. You fucked up.. realize that.. recover.. make changes.

What Girls Said 10

• She may have made a mistake and has finally realized. If you really want to make it work then I would say try and see what happens. But you need to make sure that it's what you truly want and that she is in it for the long haul now. Take babysteps. Don't let her come back in easily

• Someone who cares and loves you back shouldn't require that much "convincing" to be with you. Let her learn the hard way and this will be a lesson that she'll learn in time.

I recommend you to move on. You don't want to put your love out their for someone who treats you like shit

• Leave her. Too much drama following her around. Plus cheaters never stop cheating. Its in their blood. And she doesn't respect you. You seem like a great guy with a good future ahead of you. Don't ruin it by following someone toxic around that has no respect or empathy for her own boyfriend

• You guys were on a break so it's not really cheating since you weren't really together anymore

• Why do you want her back, when she treats you so bad?

• she used to be an amazing girlfriend and she is very hot.

• @Chico_brah See, now you won't reply, and so it looks like I'm the one putting in more and the most effort into this convo. Like a little desperate of me.

It's too bad you won't reply, since I like talking to you too. The back n forth is fun.

• Lol. I don't hate you. Chill homie.

• For goodness sake, don't cheat on her in retaliation as that will make the who situation 1000% worse.
    As for her lack of respect for you, you are obviously a genuine guy and care for this girl enough to put yourself though all that so honestly if she is finally ready to come back to you then you kind of need to put her a little bit in her place, we aren't talking over the top, just lay down that you don't appreciate how you were treated and she needs to give you an apology...

• If you get back together it'll be one sided which will just hurt you more, try to move on and find someone who loves you as much as you love them

• not meant to be. move on.

• Move on. Technically. isn't cheating if your on a break but your being a doormat. taking her back if she doesn't love. you

• She is a slut, stay away from her.

What Guys Said 17

• On update: No, move on.

I don't believe at all in "taking breaks". If someone says this it means they don't want to be with you anymore they just lack the guts to actually say it to you (don't want to hurt your feelings etc). This totally sounds like it was her way of breaking up with you. Women like attention to so this also might be a reason why. She's not obligated to you but you're still wanting her (makes her feel good to be wanted but she has no interest at all in you). For your own sake, stop ALL contact with her now, be totally done with her and move on. She really doesn't care about you or she wouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry as it sounds like you really care for her, but trust me, she doesn't feel the same towards you. At best, you're a friend and I question that even.

• Either that or she's keeping you around in case someone "better" doesn't come along. Yes, there are women like this.

• I think you should consult the show Friends lol

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...5obbcani1s1mdrj_500.gif

• Dude... hate to break it to you... but tolerating all of that and still wanting her has made you lose both your spine and your man-card. I mean... c'mon... this is total cuckery.

• Oh you fucking -
    Dude , she's playing you like a cello. Get rid of her. You never needed her. Never did.

• This sounds like it will end in some vicious cycle of never ending cheating. You should cut your losses and move on.

• its a trap don't do it if she cheated on you and then turns around and say its ok for you to do it just to make it easier DONT tell her you forgive her but say that if she does it again its over as fast as she can say cheated again

• Dude fuck her sorry to be so direct but she obviously doesn't give two shits about you just cut her out of your life

• Man you should break with her, even though you think that you love her. According to your description she is quite a shitty girl. But believe me there are a lot of fantastic&amazing girls living in this world who are better in 100 times. Just try to move on and completely ignore her. It's difficult, but it's possible, believe me. Don't spend your time on such terrible person, have self-respect.

• Do yourself a big favour and find a nicer lady. You deserve it!

• Move On, the fact that she views as it as now your turns means she has not moved beyond head games. The sooner you get o with your life and find someone who cares about you is the best revenge.

• Dude.. u have no pride, yeah? U don't have any idea how u emberassed urself for a slut, she laughed behind u and said "how loser u are" to her friends because u begging her.

Not koo' G..

• I see a bright future ahead of this relationship... good luck...

• I just read the question. That relationship ain't going nowhere, sorry. There no "even" way on cheating

• Good looking? Okay. Too bad you lack the character to be a man who respects himself. She basically fucked half the country and now wants to keep you cos her heart was broken by an asshole. You're just her side piece to fall back on.
    Life's too short, fuck her and cum on her face and tell her how much of a Useless Slut she is.

• It's better to move on maybe stay friends with her but don't date her anymore

• well forget her. You can do far better.

• You will have better options post graduation.

As for her?

She feels the need to be sexually put in her place to respect you. Fucking other women isn't the only way to do that.

• "She feels the need to be sexually put in her place to respect you."

So how do you do that?

• ok great I did that already.

• This comment section is disusting. @Asker you're no better then the girl