Should I do it?

My girlfriend and i broke up after a fight and she blocked me. In the past she could stay mad for a long time if we didn't see each other but when we did see each other she could never stay mad and wed make up immediately. So i want to visit her, but her parents are pissed too and might turn me away if i go there, and the only other option is being outside her job when she gets off work. That sounds a little stalkerish but I don't know if her house would work. What should i do?

12

What Girls Said 1

• well its better if its i her house at least you talk to her parents first. explain everything they will understand tho. then bring flower to her and to her mom.

• Yea but her dads an asshole id be lucky to have him tell me to leave politely let alone let me explain everything. One time he texted me telling me we should just break up cuz he was tired of hearing his daughter talk about me.

• awwwww really. hmmmp maybe you moved on already?

• haven't really moved on. Just need to give it time to cool down. Dont want to blow it by making a move while she's still overly emotional

What Guys Said 2

• what did you do?

• We got in a big fight and i said something that really hurt her feelings/pissed her off. Basically there's something that really bothers her from her past and i told her to get over it. It was stupid of me but it drives me insane cuz she plays the victim all the time because of it and plays that card all the time instead of trying to work through it with me she just uses it against me

• Its a rediculously long story but basically she has a son that she wasn't there for for the first couple years of his life so she feels guilty. She beats herself up over it and overreacts to everything that has to do with him. Like ill say we should get a babysitter for a couple hours so that i can take her to dinner and have some alone time and shel accuse me of not wanting her son around. Or hel be bad and ill yell at him and shel accuse me of hating him, even when its clear i love him to death. Or ill say he's getting a little old to be sleeping in her bed every night and shel flip out saying i dont want him there. This fight was because she spends every penny of her paychecks on toys and shit for him that hel never touch, and we were both supposed to be saving our money for something and shr hasn't saved a penny in months so i said she can't let her guilt make her neglect other important things in her life and she flipped out accusing me of calling her a bad mom and all this shit. Its

• Its extremely unhealthy how she is about it. But i care a lot and only want to help. I usually have to tiptoe around it but this time it all came out

• Get her a gift and wait for her outside when she gets off work. She'll prob think it's sweet unless she's actually done with you.