What does it mean? Do he want me back?

My ex hasn't talked to me over a month and he's in a relationship and he messaged me one night saying I miss you and didn't say anything after that. Is he trying to come back to me or what?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a trap. I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• He misses you and? He's fishing to see where you are at in your life. I take it you've left him alone and got on with things. Its an ego trip thing for him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• he is right.. he miss taking advantage of you... financial or sexual.

What Girls Said 2

• If it was night then he may just have missed you physically tbh. If he's in a relationship and sending things like that to you- his ex- then he may not be the type of man you want to be with anyway.

• if he really misses you and wants to be with you. he'll make it happen by dumping his current girlfriend to be with you. otherwise it's just him being selfish and saying a bunch of BS.

• yeah I understand its just confusing because this isn't the first time he said that. I replied with a message he has to think about because in my message I basically told him if you miss me like you say you do then boss up and show me or sit down and let another man love me

• you go girl!