Am I wasting my time?

I've posted on her a few times so I'll make the history short -- I've known my ex for 10 years and we dated seriously for 5. We broke up almost 2 months ago and very shortly after (like 2 weeks) he started dating another girl 4 years younger than us.

We didn't talk for a month and a few days after my birthday (about a month ago) he texted me about meeting up to exchange our things. But our conversation didn't last like that long. We started talking about the past and making jokes. He said that I'm his best friend and that he doesn't want to lose me. I asked what his girlfriend thought about that and he said that her opinion didn't matter on that topic.

We met up a few times since then and each time it was great. We laughed like old times and he even bought my lunch for me. He kept staring at me, smiling, telling me that I'm making everything difficult, and repeating "if it's meant to be it'll happen". He kept grabbing for my hand. It's been almost a month now since we decided to get our things back and the topic still hasn't come back up.

A few weeks ago I asked what was going on with us. And he replied with "I don't know I'm just as confused as you are. I really like this girl but we have all of our history and memories". So I asked if the memories were the only thing keeping him around and he said "no...".

we had plans last Monday and he bailed last minute. He called me and was like "im so sorry. I didn't mean to blow you off. I really miss you and wanted to see you".

He made a new snapchat that doesn't have me on it but he frequently logs into his old account and looks at my stories. Ever since him and I started talking again he hasn't posted a picture of her/then on instagram and very rarely tags her on anything on FB.

I'm just confused as hell lol. I'll take any advice at this point. TIA.

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• he probably really is as confused as u are

What Girls Said 1

• he honestly seems selfish and unsure by trying to keep you and this girl both in his life. i would move on.