Why won't my ex boyfriend take me off Facebook?

My boyfriend broke up with me last Sunday and still has me on Facebook. He said it was moving too fast and put him off. He has me restricted but his mum is still on mine. We were only together a month but I would like to try again. Worth my time?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he wants to keep in touch with you.

• That's what I'm hoping for anyways. He hasn't really spoke to me since

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately don't put too much value on social media. For the time being go about your business and give him a bit of space. See how you feel in a few days and if you want to talk to him about it, why not? Best of luck to you

• That's what I'm going to do. Maybe space will help a bit. Hopefully

• I definitely think that is wise. Sometimes I know I've been guilty of being more enamored of the plans and ideas than the actual person! Wish you the best

• Thankyou so much! I'm glad I'm not the only one to do this!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he would like to start again. Did you ask him why he thinks you are moving too fast?

• I haven't yet but I really want to

• then go for it. at least you'll get it done. Rather than have it over your neck. That one that got away. Your albatross

• I know if I don't, I'll always wonder what if?

What Girls Said 1