What is the most stupid reason for you to break up with your partner?

Title says it all really...

My ex didn't trust me and I didn't even lie to her.

Can't edit the question but stupid reason for either partner to breakup the relationship

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he tried taking me shopping and all he was interested in were hoodies and really ugly jackets.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I talked to her, why would she say she broke up with you?

When I was about 24 years old, I was dating a lady who was about 45. She met my parents (in retrospect, this was a big mistake!) My mother was unhappy about it but my father said he was happy that I had a woman to fuck, and he repeated that comment to me. I very foolishly told her what had been said and she broke up with me, even though I never saw her as just a girl to fuck!

• "If I talked to her, why would she say she broke up with you?"

What do you mean?

• unless you consider the last one as a lie even though we are not together.. she can't expect me to keep this promise forever as friends...

• Misunderstood earlier, got it now. Yes, the break up means you are relieved of your obligations to her

What Girls Said 2

• "scared you're gonna end up hurting her"
    I hate it when guys use this

• I messaged his other woman haha

What Guys Said 2

• the stupid reasons if having no need reason to break up with your partner.. and sometimes that happen

• Sometimes girls give fake reasons... that sounds pretty fake, could've been something else... like another dude!