Broke up with a boyfriend who spat on me and disrespected me all the time, but he destroyed my self-esteem, what should I do :(?

So I dated this piece of s*** two months and broke up yesterday after two months of disrespect and emotional abuse. It began not really nice, since he was always talking about his ex, how special she was and another hurtful things, but as the time went by, the level of disrespect against me was increasing quickly. He was always criticizing me, not trusting me, and I never gave any reasons for him to not trust me. And it collapsed when a day he decided to create a story in his mind saying I slept with another guy. This was totally false, and he came to my house, called me slut, saying that I disgusted him, and finally spat on my face. He even said he won't beat me because he didn't want problems with the justice. After that, I stupidly forgive him and the emotional abuse continued, he almost didn't kiss me lately, and only went to my house to have set, and then turn his back on me while sleeping without even a kiss or a hug. I was going sick with this. Last time I have been with him he also disrespected me saying that I told people on work that he would beat me, and only thing I said is that I was afraid of him could do that. He again called me whore, piece of shit, and another awful things, but after that he followed me to my house and slept with him. I was so devastated, but couldn't end things with him until I saw him liking ex photos on fb. Finally I had the courage to break up, but now I feel like shit, I have many times I want to disappear, and I'm completely destroyed, and the worse about this is to know he is fine without any damage, after all he has done to. Me. I'm on a dark hole right now, I really just want to disappear, I can't feel good anywhere... Please help me :(

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, you really had a horrible guy there. The first thing is to fully realize the problem was him and not you. Next realize that this type of guy is rare (thankfully) and that most guys will treat you like the beautiful person you are. Wait a while before trying dating again and when you do date, do so with full confidence that you are of immeasurable worth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Know that he only did this to feel better about himself, people who do this deserve to feel shitty. I know you're in a dark hole right now but you have to know that you didn't deserve that and we learn from our mistakes, he doesn't define you nor his past words and actions. You can take this chance to become a whole new person, someone who you truly are and grow from these experiences. You're on this earth for a reason, move forward with your life and do things you always wanted to! It'll get better just be patient with yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• Hang in their and try to be strong. Your a cute girl that shouldn't have no problem finding another guy. Try to stay away from these loser type of guy's. And try to date and find a guy who is more compatible with you. Now you have to heal from this break up. Go out and be happy and enjoy life. Make yourself happy first before making any guy happy Don't give up hope.

• You know... I've never heard the story from the "replacement" before... but this? this is pretty eye opening... (doesnt mean i will stop getting replacements)
    This guy just had an aversion towards females... period. and guys like that.. like a girl that can put em in "check"... apparently his ex could and YOU can't.
    you did right by leaving... but if you want a true solution... PM me... i'll show you what i use (going tho similar shit)

• so sorry for what you have been through i know what emotional abuse is like people like that deserve behind bars unfortunately it never really goes away you just have to think he's a nasty twat and his opinion dosent mean anything your far better than he could ever be but the only thing you can really do is move on and forget all about him

What Girls Said 1

• Thank your lucky stars you kicked that loser to the curb! I know it's hard in the beginning but you will be MUCH better off not associated with someone like that! Spend time with friends and family while keeping your eyes open for a gentleman who deserves you! Best of luck