What the hell just happened?

I met this girl in. my high-school. we exchanged numbers and started talking. we talked about similar stuff, then all of a sudden, BAM! SHIT HITS THE FAN. she started replying with one word texts, I realized and asked if anything is wrong? she said I want you to stop talking to me because it's exhausting and annoying. I just don't understand, we talk all the way to 2 AM sometimes, then out of the blue she goes like "fuck you"

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can be really moody. It may have nothing to do with you. Maybe she's having problems at home or with friends or something. But more likely she may really want you to stop talking to her. Besides, if a girl treats you like that you shouldn't let her get away with it

• wdym by "don't let her get away with it"?

• I mean what can I do? if a person doesn't want to talk, I can't force them. they just might not have that opportunity to talk to me again

• Then don't talk to her anymore. If she ever does grow out of her jerk stage then she can try to talk to you again, but if she's going to be a jerk she's probably not worth talking to anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• either she's in a bad mood and you're talking to her in it, or she lost interest cause you talked to her too much. (ive lost interest cause i talked to a girl for too long)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Be lucky she showed it to you that side before you were hooked. Girl is crazy.

• she's definitely a sweet a girl, can't say I didn't get hooked. she was funny and we both had so much in common. but it was litterly out of the blue, just sucked me IG.

• I don't know man. She doesn't sound sweet. Sounds like maybe she was trying to be nice and then all of the sudden just decided "I'm done with this. He's not getting it. Stop talking to me". But you know her better than us. Maybe just let her breathe a little.

• meeeh, maybe she's been dropping hints and I haven't been catching along. you could be right, but fuck it, her loss

• wow.. maybe she was tired but honestly it doesn't sound like she having a good time speaking with you.. i would just leave her alone. If she didn't want to talk any longer she could of did it in a more nicer way..

• oh wow maybe she is in a relationship and when the time she is talking to you she is in a space and need time break up and then she replied stop talking maybe they got back together

• doubt it, I know her closely and I asked her best friends, they said she has a tendency of pushing people away. I kinda felt bad for leaving tbh

• well then just find another one,

• She probably gets agitated easily. Not much you can do for now, she just needs to grow up and learn that being a jerk isn't usually a good way to end conversations with people. It typically just starts fights.

• I would understand a build up, but I litterly didn't do anything wrong the night before. and I text her one day and she's pissed. like wtf mate

• her friend said that this happens often with her. so I tried not to take it personal. and she also said that her mother hates her from all her other siblings. so I'm going to try to back off until she's ready to talk again

• that seems like the best course of action. it was lovely talking to you, hope I helped!

• what was the last thing you said before she did this?

• She might have just see you with some other girl or something you said got her mad and she's showing you just give her some time, still talk to her just make sure what ever you say she can't get hurt by

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to her in person

• She stressing out in real life, leave her alone for awhile she need space.