Why he keeps blocking me everywhere, I am not contacting him?

Me and my ex had a bad breakup, but not as bad as cheating or something similar to that. Before the break up he blocked me everywhere (on the phone, facebook, instagram).

After the breakup, i did not try to contact him. I choose to open a new instagram account, where i wasn't blocked by him, but i didn't follow or text him. And just today, when i checked for him, i found out that he has blocked me at this new account.

I found this to be very harsh, because i didn't do anything to be blocked. Why would he do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't sure about himself, hence to close any faint chances of him changing his mind and texting you, he wants to close all the options by blocking you!
    Can you tell me a thing, is it better and beautiful to be all smooth shaved everywhere neck to toe rather than being very hairy man?

• first one obviously! lol

• I knew :p
      Shaved legs?

• hmm i don't know.. guys with or without shaved legs look okay. But it's not the same for women, they must shave their legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably finds it hard to see you on there and if you have mutual friends or his account isn't set to private he may not want you checking his pictures. Which you seem to since you searched him. Just forget about him don't search for him as he obviously doesn't want contact with you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• sorry for what happened but why did you break up?

• Because we were kind of fighting all the time lately.. he was pushing me to the edge..

• The easiest way to help get over someone is to completely remove them from your life. That is what it sounds like is going on here.

• he's bitter about you breaking up with him

What Girls Said 1

• He's having a hard time letting you go. He doesn't want to look at what you are doing or run into you. Therefore blocking you is the only method to not "run into you".