Should I keep going for my crushh?

So im pretty sure my crush likes someone else (although my best friend keeps telling me he doesn't think she likes him, he thinks she doesn't like anyone). I don't understand why she would constantly glance at him if she didn't like him (but she is a flirty person so maybe thats it?). Anyways, i was wondering if I should keep going for her, were pretty good friends, altho i always have to start the conversation. she's cute, smart, funny and I can't take just being friends anymore. I never had that many feelings for her until a couple of my friends told me she was into me and they told me a huge list of reasons why we should go out. If she doesn't like my friend than i know i could get her, but i think she does like him, so basically (i know, this is really repetitive) should i keep trying to go for her and text her more and start flirting with her more?

Sorry if this is confusing (like my last 4 posts) but thank you for reading.

Most Helpful Guy

• hey dude, go for it, I had the same thing happen to me, and I kept on going, and i got her, don't give up

• but did it ever seem like she liked another guy at the same time?

• lol sounds good

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Man, I hate to say it, but I think she's not interested. I've been wrong before, but I've also been in this situation. But hey, if she can't tell that your great, find a girl that can.