Guys, Do guys ever miss girls after they have broken up with them... even if they don't have feelings for them?

How do you feel?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I have missed every girl I've broken up with, yes.

I would never date someone, without having feelings for them. So, when the relationship ends, I miss having that person, in my life.

That's not to say that I would ever want to get back together with them, though. If the relationship ended, it mrans that we weren't right, for each other.

Even though I had feelings for a girl, and still do, after the breakup; I wouldn't want to continue a relationship that wasn't working out.

• My ex said it was the hardest break up he's had yet his feelings changed

Called him after the break up and he didn't answer

Just finding it hard he wanted me out his life so badly

• I understand that and thank you for a very nicely put reply

I'm just confused if it so hard why break up

• You're welcome, and I'm sorry you had to go throught that.

Just give him some time, and then try reaching out to him, again. He is the only person who can tell you why he chose to end things. When he's got his own feelings un control, hopefully he will be willing to provide you with some closure.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i missed my first love , my ex girlfriend we were only
    together for 3 months but i did become attached and her
    mother made her end our relationship but i believe she
    had affair on me but it was hard to get over her we ended
    up in court together it was a mess.

• If they sex was good with a girl I still day dream bout it with a lot of different girls all the time lol

• Your gross

• wow u are unrealistic, what do you think a guy misses when u break up? ur good stories and funny jokes? lol get real

• Don't take your lack of emotional immaturity on me please... the only reason your on here is to pick off some vulnerable girl who you will beg to send you nudes.. eww your gross go watch porn please and don't reply

• Yes we do , obviously.
    Hey, should guys shave everywhere?

• yes. I would miss her. if the feelings r genuine anyone would

• Hell yeah. It happens a lot with me :/
    I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

• I sometimes miss how they made me feel or the closeness but I remind myself the reason why it never worked.