Should I delete and block or just try to get through it?

Things finished with a guy I was seeing, we still have spoke the odd time but, he's told me lies about things. I hate lies I would rather him say he's seeing someone new rather than lie. I haven't been asking but it's clear with the lies and the way he's behaving. It's his business if he's seeing someone new but there's no call for lies.
I would like in the future for us to get back together but it's annoying me his Facebook and Instagram, should I just block and move on, I've deleted his number all ready. But I don't want to look mental, it has only been 4days since we last spoke. But I don't want to see him with other girls? Which I know he's entitled to do since we aren't together.
My heads a mess with this.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough call... I mean I've had girls BLOCK my number , REMOVE off snapchat/insta.. so I mean I've seen it done... from a personal stand point I thought it was a bit odd but really whatever floats your boat. It's better to look crazy then too actually 'become' crazy if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 4

• Block and delete then move on

• Block and delete and go no contact. Help you move on faster I promise

• move on.

• if i was u i would block and delete and try and get past him and know not all men are like this

What Girls Said 0