I am not racist but aren't white women the best to date?

• white
    24%(4)43%(16)Vote60%(12)
  • black
    41%(7)24%(9)Vote10%(2)
  • Hispanic
    35%(6)33%(12)Vote30%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• who knows never dated with a women lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No. White, black, latino and any other female nationality that has been Americanized/westernized is not good to date at all. Please, PLEASE consider my warning and avoid American women at all costs.

• That's a bias and bold statement...

• which proves it's a biased statement

• @yourmom89 My bias is based on fact and personal experience. Come and get back to me after your mother and her boyfriends are done beating you with 2x4's, metal baseball bats, automobile fanbelts, and iron pipes. Let's see then if your opinion is biased.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, this site has predominately white users so its expected for everyone to go for what they are use to and know. If this was a predominately black site and you asked that question, most would say black. Its all your preference on what you like.

• I don't think race has anything to do with it in general.

• I prefer Asian women actually

• It's what most would agree

• Totally I date them all the time dude

What Guys Said 16

• No... You need to get out more. The "major majority" of women are whores (with the right guy). They make good fuck buddies and prostitutes. Millenial Guys WAKE UP! Before it's too late. They are not date material. "Race doesn't matter".

• You're spot on man. I didn't have any respect for all of the women I've ever dated. they've been passed around too much.

• @UseYourImagination No. I never dated them. Fuck buddies.

• That was for Ikilldreamguys.

• Why do you say that? No, race isn't even race. People are much more about their environment, upbringing, and individual development. Judge by race and you'll be wrong other than generalities.

• White women are the best to date only if that is your preference.

• In general the best dating method in my opinion comes to Asians, indians, and most of the tiger countries.
    SImply because i feel like these developing nations hold women with good morals and are very old school.
    White women not all but a large amount of them are subjected to an easy life which tames them to be skilless and just loungers
    But these are generalisation rather than distinct rules, exceptions are always there and race is not the determining factor here but rather how they are grown up.

• i don't think there is any group that is the "best" to date. depends on the person

• And here I was thinking it came down to compatibility.. How naive!

• If you're white, I would say fellow whites are the best to date. Birds of a feather, as the saying goes.

• Well, I'm certainly more attracted to them physically, but everyone's different

• As a man that has been with a vareity of women. All women want the same thing in life and that is why I am not picky in that department. I have noticed some minor differences with different races and if anyone is curios I will give unbiased info

• To be perfectly rational, that's because of your sense of aestetics.

• Everybody has its own best

• Emm no they are not the best at all...

• my Mrs kissed a black man when she was younger so don't think it matters

• You can have them.

• Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm Asian and gonna have ta agree with ya, white girls are so sexy with their perfect little pink nipples and vagina flaps and I just go rub them with my stiff fingers.. Oh and blonde women are so gorgggg!!! <3 <3 <3

• im not racist but why do black women wear wigs? they like to show their nappy hair?