My ex still has pics of me on Facebook?

If you look her profile up it seems as if she is still dating me. I am not liking this. We had a nasty breakup. So we do not speak. But I wonder if she is doing it to either be petty or to get my attention. Since I chose to ignore her completely after the breakup. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• She light just be lazy.
    Some people also accept their past, not wanting to erase it.

What Guys Said 4

• She is probably hoping for a reunion and doesn't want to do anything that has the potential for further alienating you. Or she is a psycho stalker.

• Maybe she just don't care, I don't know...

• My ex has our pictures still after a year and half. I guess some people dont like deleting old photos

• Yeah your boyfriend still cares.

What Girls Said 2

• I still have pics of me and my exs on facebook. So does my fiancĂ© and so do most of my friends. It would take too long to go back and delete 4 years worth of pictures

• maybe she's just lazy and hasn't gotten to if them... I have Facebook friends who dated people like 4 years ago... still have their pics on fb