Guys, complicated situation?

me and my ex boyfriend are friends with benefits recently he told me that he got bagels with his other ex and talks to her more than me. He says he doesn't like her and that she is just a friend. Am i being naive or stupid i just need a guys perspective. He says that i am more important but it doesn't feel that way

4

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, you're being naive... n its not complicated... as fwbs you have no right to be jealous cz you're not exclusive, as long as you're not together in a rship he's free to talk to anyone.

sadly he's probably fwbs with her too... same position you are in.
    guys will tell you what you want to hear for sex.

this is why its never a good idea to hook up with your ex.

What Guys Said 3

• you guys are friends with benefits, so why does it matter if any of you talks to other people?

• He owes you no fidelity, you're just a glorified sex toy.

• Your friends with benefits so your just as important as her. If you don't like that find a relationship
    Nothing else you can do here but get used or get sex, whatever you want to view it as