So my boyfriend and I broke up a little over a month ago. What should I do?

So we broke up a little over a month ago. He broke up with me over a stupid fight. We started talking again because I reached out to let him know I still have a lot of his belongings. We started flirting and we ended up meeting up and hooking up. This has happened a couple times. He would call me "babe" or "baby" which I thought was interesting because just a month ago he said he was done... we've been texting everyday, but I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm being to easy. Help me!

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly doubt you broke up over a stupid fight. your relationship probably had other issues that weren't being address and the fight seemed lke this was the reason. You shoukd of thought before talking to him and hooking up. You need to decide if you have blinders on right now and not see what else was going wrong in your relationship or actually go through with this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have now entered the friends with benefits stage... Where your relationship isn't defined but you're seeing and having sex with each other. Either you need to define your relationship or keep stringing yourselves along until one of you gets tired and moves on.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask what are we and do we have a future together

• Sounds like he might be trying to keep you around as his fuck girl.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him thiiissss

• It's not a matter of being easy but do define what you want out of this. Talk to him about it and decide if it works for you so you minimize your chances of getting hurt. Best of luck to you!

• just tell him that u want to start again