Is it better to end on good or bad terms with an ex? (Read details)?

My ex boyfriend left me on good terms and then made it bad and cut me off completely and is torturing me with posting stuff with some girl he likes. He was a shitty boyfriend and he was emotionally absuive and he cheated at one point in the relationship. Despite that we spent nearly every second of every day together and made a lot of memories. We have so much in common and go along well when he wasn't doing anything to hurt me. I'm having trouble moving on and I feel like if it was left on good terms it would've been easier. I feel like bad terms can be better because it's easier to hate them and there's no chance of contacting eachother but It's bothering me a lot. I love him for the good in him even though he was bad to me. I never want to go back to him but I feel like I need to resolve it and I've honestly tried but he says "he has no business with me" anymore. After obsessing over me for years and years and then finally getting me, and then eventually treating me like shit once he got me. He made it seem like he loved me and now I am just so confused and hurt and he's so happy and I don't understand how he gets to be happy and get away with what he did to me and I'm the one suffering

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• He cheated and emotional abused you how is that good terns? Good terms is terrible. My recent break up was on good terms. I couldn't hate her like if she cheated on me or something. We had to go our separate ways and none of us good of prevented it. It was hard for both of us.

• It will hurt regardless but he treated you like shit.

What Girls Said 1

• I completely agree, it's not fair at all.