Girls, Can a girl please answer this question for me I really need help with this one?

So right i been talking to this girl for like 4 mouth and i knew her for like 6 years and like a week or 2 we made it official and i was so happy about it but then yesterday she hit me with this bullshit out of nowhere saying she lost most of her feelings towards me but she would gain it back eventually that shit really got me confused as fuck so can y'all please tell me what in the world that means because i really like this girl and would like to see her in my future

2

What Girls Said 2

• She didn't have "those" feelings in the first place, she probably liked the idea of being in love and having a relationship with a guy she had been friends with for so long (a lot of girls like that idea), but the reality was she just didn't like you in that way but thought trying a relationship might change her feelings, but it didn't so she's letting you know she doesn't have feelings for you in that way. Cut your losses and move on, she isn't the right one for you.

• i think maybe its a hint to step up your game in addition to being a test to see if you're really into her. so if she says she's lost most of her feelings for you she may want to see if you'll fight for her and tell her you definitely want her.