I like a married man am I bad?

I really want him so badly he's always flirting with me and he's so gorgeous... What should I do? I'm always thinking about him

• Pursue him
    44%(4)57%(12)Vote67%(8)
  • Try to get with him and divorce his wife
    56%(5)43%(9)Vote33%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 things to say.
    1.) Firstly, having a feeling in this does not make you a bad person. Feelings can't always be controlled, especially in regards to romance. It'd be like if a dude confessed to a girl and the girl said she didn't feel the same way. Is it the girl's fault for not having feelings for the guy? No.

2.) In contrary your "feelings" however, actions are important to have self control with. Flirting back, pursuing, or trying to get with him is bad. If he doesn't love his wife, he should divorce her on his own, but don't pressure him. I would consider a morally bad thing.
    That being said, morals are relative to one's self only. But, by asking this question, I'm guessing you at least care how good/bad actions you take are. I hope you aren't considering helping this dude cheat.

What can you do?
    Well, personally I would cut all contact with this dude until your feelings dissipate. Shut him down if he tries to further pursue while married as well. Don't promote cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• None. It's lust. Move on or be disappointed in the future

• Big time lust... I'm trying to move on

• I've been there done it. You will be super emotionally ruined

• Can you please tell me your experience in very interested

What Guys Said 21

• What you should do? Nothing. If he is flirting with you - even if you get together, he would do the same with other girls.

Don't do to others what you don't want to have done to yourself is a pretty good moral standpoint in life.

• Bad? That's subjective, but both yours and his morals are garbage. His wife should rake his ass over the coals and take everything he's got right now.

• And she WILL... soon enough. 1 thing I've noticed about cheating... both sexes do it, but females are a LOT better at hiding it, because most guys DO think with their sticks-so they often miss what's right in front of their face.

• THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU.. I CAST YOU OUT UNCLEAN DEMON.

• I don't know if you're trolling or not but I think you should pursue him... He might either reject you in a cold way or he might pursue you back. If he pursues you back, then it's not your fault. You can't steal a married man who didn't want to leave his wife.

• Been there done that. She worked with me. Its even harder when they flirt with you constantly. Just have to move on. You won't he a good person in anyone's eyes is you pursue this.

• find someone else

• *eyes poll options* nice try troll lol

• No it wasn't intentional how can I edit that

• You can't. Cmon you did that on purpose.

Either way the answer is you stay the fuck away from him

• I didn't. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• Don't be that kind of girl that try's to break up a relationship to get with him

• Threesome with you, him, and her.

• Ghost him, move on. You are only bad if you keep flirting and progressing towards sex with him.

• whats the point of this poll?

anyway, yes you are bad. Get someone else.

• Don't do anything with him.

• Show respect. That man belongs to another woman, not you.

• Uh oh, i smell trouble, lol.

• your age is like that. it's not your fault

• Yes, you are bad.

• Ha ha. Both options just approve of you going for him. lol

• Yes. You're a home wrecking cock snot...

• don't get involved

• i kissed a girl, who never told me she was married

• I've heard its fairly common for a women to be attracted to a married man , so that part isn't uncommon

What Girls Said 14

• I think you should do neither of those options. His wife is why he is so nice or however he behaves. taming men is a challenging task, time consuming, but it's our job. So back off and respect the boundaries

• You aren't bad for liking him you are bad for not trying to move on... Either way you want to ruin his marriage... that's what makes you a bad person. Sometimes people are just off limits.

• Liking him doesn't make you a bad person but trying to get him and making him divorce with his wife is not good thing either.
    most likely you like him cause he is unavailable for you, as long as you have him, you'll lose interest.

• I think woman who pursue married men should commit suicide so that they can make the world a better place.

• Stay the fuck away and avoid problems. Have some dignity.

• umm wth
    obviously get away from him

• Yes, you're very bad. Leave the family alone and don't be a homewrecker.

• IM IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION! Private message me if you like

• You gotta follow me back for us to be able to PM

• try to forget him

• Yeah sure go ahead mess up his marriage he's gonna fully agree to that as well I'm sure!

• Just wait for the day you get in a relationship and you get cheated on lol, what goes around comes around, someone will serve you the medicine you like serving others

• Neither if the same options.

• I wouldn't do anything, think about his kids and what you are doing! Yes married men are more attractive because there wife's look after them! just because his flirting with you does not mean he wants you. And if she finds out, I would hate to be you, wife's are horrible and down right nasty if you mess with their men. Your choice but I wouldn't. If they divorce without your input jump on him then.

• Just don't act on it my mother in law does that.