How do I get my ex back?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, he is an unusually sweet guy which is why I still like him so much, and we were almost alike each other and to make a very long story short, I ruined it.. this was the 3rd time I fucked up! I let my dumbass paranoia get the best of me which is why I sent him such a mean text message! He said goodbye and hasn't talked to me since the 4th of this month. It's almost Valentine's day and I usually have a guy I like talking to me around then, but are FOURTH chances even possible? Thanks in advance

What i mean, he's not like any other guys I've dated, he's so sweet beyond describing, and i don't want him back "because of Valentine's day", ok? I want him back, period because i knew i made a terrible mistake

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you made a change within yourself then, you should try to get him back. But, if you haven't made the change that cause things to go wrong repeatedly. Then, you should not keep giving the same old you chance after chance. Work on yourself first because it happen again with anyone later in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you want him back because you want a date for Valentine's Day and no other reason because you haven't really mentioned why you want him back and what you like about him. 'Unusually sweet' isn't very descriptive. I could be wrong, though.

• Okay, well, after reading your update, I'm not sure what you could do to get him back. I think after the third time, he's probably done. Absence does one of two thing: Make someone get over you or miss you. The first and second, maybe miss you. But after the third, I'd say he's trying to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• two tips, be honest with him... tell him how you feal, that you're sorry for the text and he's all you've got, from the other side he left you... I can't say he'll be the same but I left someone a few times in the same situation and yet we're together, just talk ;)

• Sometimes people can only take so much, so u might be out of luck

What Girls Said 1

• He left you, I doubt he would want to come back