Guys I really Need your opinion about sex with an ex?

I know everyone is going to say I'm stupid shouldn't talk to my ex etc... I've heard it all and I agree. But I just need to know what route to go. Had sex with my ex last week and now he's distant and not really talking to me again. I know I've been played and so what I want to know is which is better. Call him out and ask him to explain why he's an asshole or just ignore him. Which one is going to bother him more? I know you'll say he doesn't care so it doesn't matter what I do. But just assuming he does care which route will make the most impact? Never trying to contact him or trying to make him explain what's going on. I want him to feel bad for what he did even if it's only for a minute

32

Most Helpful Guy

• All that calling him out will do is show him you are petty. Ignore him and do what you should of done firstly mo contact and move one. This is one of the exact reasons I tell people to not be friends with their ex or talk to them.

• You think it comes of petty asking him why he stop talking to me after sleeping with me?

• No I think he will think it's petty if that makes sense. Might get on his nerves and he may retaliate. This guy doesn't sound to mature so I wouldn't be surprised if he would.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore him, you learned your lesson. He will probably try to contact you again and do the same thing so when you don't reply and move on with your life that makes the most impact shows I'm that you aren't going to give him the attention he wants when he feels like he wants it.

What Guys Said 1

• if you just ignore him I'm sure he will just get on with his usual life of a douche, but then of you call him out like that you'll get on his nerves most likely

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it! Trust me just don't

• I would leave it. If you approach him it will go one of two ways.
    1. He cares and tries to excuse his behaviour and there will be a chance you get sucked back in again.
    2. He won't care at all and you'll look like a desperate banshee for trying to make a big deal out of what he viewed to be nothing.

By just moving on you're keeping your dignity and not giving him anymore of your time