He used me, I broke up with him and now he didn't even tried to contact me, what should I do to get revenge?

So I "dated" this guy 2 months, in which I got the conclusion I was only being used for sex and to make his ex jealous. After being disrespected and bad treated I decided to broke up, but now he didn't have tried to contacting me. I only received friend request of some of his close friends. I am completely devastated, I just want to cry all the time, his silence is killing me. What should I do to make he notices me and values me?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• If you still see him in public dress sexy and look hot and walk with your head high. The ultimate revenge is date a better guy when your ready. Your ex will find out eventually. He is kind of being noisy by having his friend's friend request you. He wants them to snoop on your page. Try to be strong and move on. Break ups can take awhile to heal and move on from.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get where you're coming from, but seeking revenge will only fuel you up more and probably have little effect on him. Silence is really hurtful so you should just do the same back, its all you can do. Its important to move on, know that not everyone has the best interest for you and thats okay you just can take this as a lesson learned. He won't change, so you have to change the way you look at things.

What Guys Said 3

• Wait, why should he contact you? He already got what he wanted.

• Why does his valuing and noticing matter to you anyway? No one can make you feel valuable but yourself! He is obviously a dishonest guy and not worthy of you. Don't consume you time, energy and feelings because of him. If you feel like to get it off your chest, send him a message that tells him how a scumbag guy he is, but show him no weakness. That should do it to make you kinda feel relieved.

• Move on.

What Girls Said 4

• If you know where he lives go to his house and yell at him for treating you that way. That will embarrass him because he won't want his whole neighborhood to know he is a jerk... also post photos of him on all social media saying he is a womanizer, ahole, etc

• Or better idea, be a mature adult and realise that you ended it with him and it's time to move on.

• he ain't worth your time.. move on

• You realized he only used you for sex but you want him to contact you? are you crazy or just plain stupid?

• Lol no need to be that aggressive, but you're right I'm probably being stupid

• I'm sorry but that's the truth. You're better of without him

• just move on and let it be. karma comes in eventually