He's a liar and its ruined me. Found out he's been lying the whole time. He's in a relationship or worse?

I met this guy recently and we've been talking constantly. I've gotten used to talking to him and it made me really happy. We met online. But I recently found out he had a girlfriend and I'm disappointed. I feel awful when I think about it. I really liked this guy and he made me believe he was single and that wasn't the case. I feel let down and I feel awful. I enjoyed talking to this guy a lot and would get giddy when I seen I had a text message coming in. This guy lead me on. He made me believe he was single when he wasn't and I fell for it. It takes me a while to open up to people and I'm scared that this one experience will close me off from others. I really wanted this to work. I now have this weird feeling and I feel dirty and lied to and I'm trying to figure out why he chose me to put in his drama.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm, that's a tough one. I think you should let his girlfriend know, facilitate a bit of karma on his ass.

What Girls Said 0